Buy a Flex Pass and use it when you choose, for the shows you choose. You'll save over single ticket prices, and can reserve seats whenever you want. (Flex Passes can be used for all Lucky Penny produced shows in the 2015-16 season - cannot be used for Special Presentations.) Follow this link to get your Flex Pass.
What's the difference between a Flex Pass and a Season Subscriber Package?
A Flex Pass gives you five seats to use in any configuration you like. Use all five for one performance - use one seat for each of five performances - use it for two seats in October and three seats in December. It's up to you. Make your seat selection at the time you make reservations for each show you want to see.
A Season Subscriber Package gives you tickets for all seven shows in the 2015-16 season, and at the time you buy it, you choose the seat(s) you want for all seven shows. That's all you have to do. No additional reservations need to be made - just be there for the show on the dates you've selected.
How to redeem your Flex Pass
- Select the event from the Single Ticket page; select performance date, number of tickets, seat location, etc.
- When you arrive at the Payment Info screen, click “redeem” benefits at the lower left corner of the screen. see image below.
3. Locate your membership by entering your email address OR Patron ID AND your first and last name, then click SEARCH.
4. Next you will apply your benefits to your order, choose the number of flex pass tickets you want to redeem, then click apply benefits.
5. Next, enter your contact information and complete the transaction! You will receive an email confirmation with confirmation of your reservation.